Sunday 28 November 2010

Histoire du dimanche

Ok mes chéris, as I promised about 3 weeks ago, her is the story of miss littlefoot opening a bank account in England. I honestly don't know why I decided that I will tell you this one, you m
Well, before I moved in England I thought it would be a good idea to organize myself, such as looking for a room, sending cv, and open a bank account. Gumtree was the place to be for the two first cited, and bank wise I thought about what my boyfriend told me. He was banking with Bank of Scotland. So I went to my lover google and typed in Bank of England, since I was going to England. And called. 'Hello there! I would like to know which documents you need in order to open a bank account with you?' 'Oh. Mam, we don't do bank account.' 'Oh, yes, sorry, I mean a CURRENT account' (so proud to use the right terminology) 'humhum, Madam, we are the Bank of England' 'Yes, I know, and I am moving in England, so I would like to open a current account there.' 'Madam, we do not provide this kind of services, we are the bank.of.england!!!' '........°°°' 'Madam?' 'I see, like the Banque de France....... laughs'
Yes, I thought I was so cool and so well organised... I might end up on youtube like this silly welsh guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment